Tosee Pouyan e Arvand Private joint stock company (Tupa) Introduction
Tosee Pouyan e Arvand (With Tupa Tupa Registered Trademark ) Is a private joint stock company registered in Iran, which was established in 2018 by a group of engineers with expertise in mechanics, computers, electronics, industries, food industries, agricultural machinery and food industry machinery with the aim of improving the level of technology in industry and agriculture. Tupa is trying to connect the latest technologies with transformation, food and agriculture industries. This company is registered with a capital amounting to 1 billion Tomans, and through the sale and acquisition of assets, it is increasing the capital value of the company, on the one hand, through the equipment and development of the company, and on the other hand, through the creation of intellectual property through barnds registration, inventions and industrial designs.
Tosee Pouyan e Arvand Company (Tupa) is based in Mazandaran Science and Technology Park and fully benefits from its facilities and support. Also this company is registered as a science base company.
This company has production line construction licenses and industrial production licenses from competent authorities and has recently succeeded in obtaining a commercial card for international transactions.
This company has electronic workshops, programming office and machine tool workshop, and its administrative office is located in Mazandaran Science and Technology Park building, located in Tabarestan square, Sari city, Mazandaran, Iran.
The primary core
The beginning of the formation of the core of this company goes back to the year 2010, where a group of undergraduate students started to design and build by defining a research plan and allocating a small budget through one of the research institutes. The first pesticide spraying robot made in Iran was able to detect obstacles and was controlled remotely. The semi-intelligent spraying robot made by this group participated in the science to action domestic festival in 2011 and was ranked 13th among 1368 domestic participants. After the end of the festival, the mentioned group chose the name Arp and proceeded to redesign and upgrade the said robot and prepare it for the festival of innovation and prosperity, which was accepted after the completion of the upgrading process in February 2012. The final was the National Festival of Innovation and Prosperity. Also, the design of the semi-intelligent pesticide spraying robot by the same group was officially registered in 2012 with the number 81798 in the Patent Office of the Land Registry Organization of the country. In 2013, the members of the group became members of the National Elite Foundation due to the ranking of festivals and patents.
Apart from the academic environment
At the beginning of 2013, Arp Group started to design a fully intelligent robot with the ability to receive location-based information in agricultural lands, which was unable to obtain financial support due to the project implementation costs, and since then, it has been on its way to financial independence for Research and development changed. Several obstacles, including the impossibility of using the National Elite Foundation’s duty system facilities due to the foundation’s lack of support for team and group-oriented activities and personal problems kept some members of the ARP group apart for a short time until some Some of the members of the group gathered again after starting their master’s degree in Tehran University and resumed their activities.
A powerful comeback
Before its legal activity, Arp Group made several devices in the form of student thesis and commercial and industrial orders, among which the equipment can be “Citrus orchard irrigation automation system based on closed control and using online data. Meteorology”, “DryZero electric room hot air dryer”, “DryZero 4 cubic meter electric cabinet hot air dryer”, “DryZero gas room hot air dryer” and “System” Controlling the water level of paddy field based on level sensors using solar panels” pointed out.
In 2017, Arp Group officially started its activity with the legal title of Tosee Pishbord e Samanehaye Khodkar e Arvand Company. The mentioned company operated for one year and obtained some necessary permits in order to fulfill its legal role correctly. In the middle of 2017, a painful incident caused the sudden death of one of the main shareholders of the company, who was also the CEO of the company, and with the follow-up and due to the legal problems caused by this painful loss, the group of shareholders of the company decided to liquidate it.
The Official start
The year 2018 was the beginning of a new era for Arp Group, which by registering a new company with a new name and specifications, entered the field of industry and technology again and continued its activities officially. Tosee Pouyan e Arvand Company was the result of this re-start, with the realization of which Arp Group became a powerful legal group after many ups and downs.
Tosee Pouyan e Arvand Company With the aim of optimizing the processes in which the industry intervenes in agriculture and directs agriculture towards modern agriculture, it has produced five categories of products, which are branded as DryZero, Farmino, Plantino, GrowLi, Agrino and Germino have been launched.
The series of food dehydrator produced by Tosee Pouyan e Arvand is named DryZero. These dehydrators have been launched in the market in two classes, cabinet and room, and with three types of energy sources.
Hot air dehydrators in the room-class where all the four standards of ASABE/ANSI in the manufacture of hot air dehydrators are met and the quality of the final product is easily suitable for export. These dehydrators have been launched on the market with three types of energy sources: electricity, gas and hybrid (combination of electricity and city gas) and use the most modern automation equipment with the highest precision in control and monitoring. The room-class of DryZero dehydrators gets the highest score in terms of the ratio of the price to the capacity of the device and can be the most economical dehydrators in the market that can compete with global models. Also, in addition to the fact that energy consumption in these dehydrators has been saved as much as possible, the ability of the user to control the amount of energy consumption is also included in these dehydrators.
DryZero hot air dehydrators in the cabinet-class are designed in terms of external appearance similar to the best global models of this device, but it has three layers in the body of the dehydrator, which makes the user get the best insulation and the least energy loss in this dehydrators. In the latest tests, these dehydrators have been able to create a temperature difference of 75 degrees centigrade between the inner wall of the dehydrator and its outer wall, which indicates the insulation calculated by taking into account the necessary thermodynamic calculations. Also, one of the other features of this class of dehydrators is their volume variety. These dehydrators have been launched in the market in standard capacities of 2 cubic meters, 4 cubic meters, 8 cubic meters, 16 cubic meters and 32 cubic meters.
Exclusive features of DryZero
– dehydrating the product without using direct heat (radiation or conduction) with the aim of making the dehydration process more uniform and increasing the quality of the product.
– Providing four selectable modes “ultra low consumption”, “low consumption”, “ideal” and “high power” to control the speed and energy consumption in the product dehydration process
– The ability to monitor and control the system using Internet of Things protocol and Farmino Android application
– Preventing the entry of methane, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and moisture caused by ignition by using convection heat transfer
– Creating a user interface with multi-language menus, color and touch screen to make it easier for the user to work with the device.
– Using digital ambient temperature sensors with a measurement accuracy of 0.06 degrees Celsius and an error of 0.5 degrees to optimize the control power of the device.
– The use of digital environmental relative humidity sensors with an accuracy of 0.5% relative humidity and an error of +-1% to increase the accuracy of the device in controlling the product dehydration process.
– Using safety sensors for methane gas and carbon monoxide gas to monitor real-time gas leakage or incomplete fuel in order to increase the safety of the system and minimize the entry of unwanted gases into the dehydrator chamber.
– Using K-type thermocouple sensors to measure and monitor the flame temperature and the temperature of the electric heat generator box with the aim of increasing the safety of the system.
– Using a fluid temperature sensor to accurately control the temperature of the intermediate fluid, prevent unwanted temperature increase due to gas pressure fluctuations and increase the safety of the system.
– Designing a system to continue the product dehydration process after a power cut using software methods
– Using voltage and current consumption sensors to calculate the real-time power consumption and automatically adjust the maximum permissible power consumption based on the current capacity of the power grid
– Applying the code error correction system  (ECC) during the transfer of sensor data by the two-way management of the microcontroller-microprocessor with the aim of reducing the error in the system data input.
– Designing a system with the ability to store the latest product dehydration settings for ease of applying the same setting in future uses
– Designing a system with the ability to provide recommended product dehydration settings (including parameters of maximum temperature, minimum temperature, chamber humidity and drying time) using an updatable database on the Internet and using Internet of Things communication protocols
– Ability to update system software online and by providing software patches from the server
– Ability to adjust the volume of circulating air in the dehydrator chamber by the user
Farmino is a mobile application of Tosee Pouyan e Arvand (Tupa) Company, whose Android version has been released. Although Farmino has been designed and coded with the purpose of controlling the devices produced by Tosee Pouyan e Arvand (Tupa) Company, it also provides free features such as providing weather forecast reports based on the location and warnings of bad weather conditions at the user’s disposal. Farmino controls the devices produced by Tosee Pouyan e Arvand Company, which serves the users of devices supplied by the company based on the exclusive Internet of Things protocol designed by the company’s programmers called PAIOT. This application has the ability to provide online data of the devices to the user, and the user can change the settings of the connected device from anywhere in the world just by connecting to the Internet, or even turn the devices on and off. Farmino can now be downloaded from Google PlayStore, Cafe Bazaar and Pars Hub.
The seed germinator produced by Tosee Pouyan e Arvand Company is called Germino, which has been produced and launched in the market with high accuracy in laboratory class. This product has the ability to control temperature, humidity, light intensity, light spectrum and can show all the information in a real time graph on its dedicated dashboard and save them in the form of a data log in certain time intervals. Also, this product has the ability to be controlled by the Farmino Android application, and besides that, the user can send the saved log data from the device in the form of an Excel file by email, and if necessary, clear the log data for the next test. .
 Error correction code